Pilot Scheme on On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services – “Leap Leap Kids Project”
Our project was established in 2016 to provide on-site training service to Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum- Child Care Centre.
- To help children with special educational needs (SEN) to provide early training in aspect of their developmental stage.
- To support teachers/child care workers on knowledge and skills in identifying and working with children with special needs.
- To support parents on positive attitude and effective skills in raising their children with special needs.
- Children studying in KGs/KG-cum- CCCs and waitlisting for Subvented Pre-school Rehabilitation Services, i.e. EETC, IP or SCCC
- Teachers and child care workers of KGs/KG-cum- CCCs
- Parents of the children studying in KGs/KG-cum- CCCs
- Individual training – to help child with special needs to improve their ability of speech , cognition and motor skills.
- Consultation service – to support teachers on knowledge and skills in working with children with special needs.
- Educational programs – to help parents to establish positive attitude and effective skills in raising their children with special needs.
Monday to Saturday : 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Address：Unit 04, 6th Floor CATIC Building, No.44 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.