Fung Tak Lutheran Home for the Elderly
Fung Tak Lutheran Home for the Elderly provides residential care service for elders who are not suitable to live in the community due to personal, social, health or various reasons. A multi-disciplinary team devotes to plan and provide quality services for every resident, in order to ensure that they can have a meaningful and delightful aged life.
Provide residential care, meals, personal care with special regards to the principle of “holistic care” which aim at ensuring a balanced development for each resident.
Elders age 65 or above, and assessed as eligible for long term residential care service by the Social Welfare Department.
- Health and Nursing Service: providing 24 hours home care service, including body check-up, health education program, etc.
- Personal Care Service: providing personal care for elders, including bathing, toileting and feeding.
- Catering Service: provision of at least 3 meals a day plus snacks, with menu designed by nurse to ensure a balanced and healthy diet.
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Services: physiotherapist and occupational therapist plan and provide various rehabilitation services and program to maintain or improve the functioning of residents.
- Social Work Service: providing counseling service, developmental, social and recreational activities.
- Dementia Care Service: social worker and occupational therapist provide various activities to enhance the cognitive functioning of residents, including reality orientation, multi-sensory, reminiscence and memory training.
- Laundry Service: to provide laundry service for residents.
- Escort Service: to provide escort and personal care services to those in need.
According to the standard of the Social Welfare Department
Address：G/F., & 1/F., Ban Fung House & Ngan Fung House, Fung Tak Estate, Diamond Hill, Kln