Lung On Lutheran Day Activity Centre
Before March 1,1993, the centre was under the Social Welfare Department. Thereafter, it was under Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service and changed its name to ‘Lung On Lutheran Day Activity Centre’. It provides day training service to mentally handicapped adults.
- To provide day training program sand activities for good daily living habits and independence.
- To build up good job habits, as well as work skills for admission in shelter workshop.
- To provide counseling service for the trainees and their family.
- To organize public education programs, and help the trainees to integrate in the community.
Age 15 or above, low moderate to severe grade adults.
- Training Service: self-help skill, domestic skill training, social and interpersonal skill, communication skill, work skill, community living skill, leisure and recreational skill.
- Caring Service: provide personal care and medical care by nurse.
- Parents Service: through regular meeting and sharing section with the parents to keep close contact and support for them.
- Counseling Service: provide case counseling and referring service by social worker.
- Supporting Service: SWD has been providing occupational therapy, physiotherapy and clinical psychologist to serve our trainees.
- Recreational Service: organize social and educational programs.
Monday to Friday: 8:30AM-5:00PM,
It close during Sunday and Public holidays
Lunches fees will be charged per month. Transportation fees will be charged if necessary.
Application procedure: Referral can be made by social workers to the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services of Social Welfare
Address：No.5, G/F, Lung On House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kln
Tel：2352 4353 / 2322 7910