The Peninsula Lions Club Jubilee Lutheran Centre for the Elderly
The Peninsula Lions Club Jubilee Lutheran Centre for the Elderly, established in 1986, has been serving the community for 25 years and in 2003,Peninsula Lions Club Jubilee Lutheran Centre for the Elderly was successfully transition into a self-financing elderly centers.he Peninsula Lions Club Jubilee Lutheran Centre for the Elderly provides recreation area to elders in Kowloon City District and through a variety of centre’s interest classes, groups and group activities to encourage elders to properly use leisure time, to broaden their horizon, to develop their potential, to actively connect with and participate in community.
- Assist the elderly to remain in the community and to live a healthy, respectful and dignify live.
- Through a variety of activity to encourage senior to have an active role in developing oneself through different experiences.
- Actively expand senior volunteer program and extend the community care network.
Elder age 60 or above and live in Kowloon City District
No Limit. Currently have 450 members.
- Volunteer group and development
- Outreach and community support network service
- Resource referral and counseling service
- Social and educational activities
- Community health education
- Purchase rehabilitation supplies and milk powder services
Monday to Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM, 1:30 PM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 1 PM
Sunday and Holidays: Close
$24 per annual