Lutheran Urban Renewal Social Service Team
Lutheran Urban Renewal Social Service Team are engaged by the Urban Renewal Fund to operate urban renewal social service teams to provide assistance to residents affected by redevelopment projects implemented by the Urban Renewal Authority under the contract term from January 2017.
To provide assistance and counseling services to residents affected by redevelopment projects and the follow up after removal.
Property owners , Domestic or non-domestic tenants of Chun Tin Street/ Sung Chi Street and Kai Ming Street/ Wing Kwong Street
To provide social service to residents affected by redevelopment projects including :
- Providing counseling services , referrals and home visits in case work basis ;
- Providing outreaching community services ;
- Providing information giving and link up the community resources;
- Organizing community education programs such as carnivals,
exhibitions,resident conferences, talks and booths;
- Fostering the spirit of mutual help in the community
- Providing leisure and recreational services
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Tuesday & Thursday
Sunday & Public Holiday