Queens Hill Lutheran Integrated Service Centre
Established in 2023, the centre provides different services to the residents of Queens Hill. Both Children and youth can receive comprehensive support through professional and diversified methods. On the other side, the centre cooperates with different professionals to enable children and youth to receive more appropriate services, and develop their talents in the community.
- Consolidate the functions of the family, encourage positive communication among family members, and promote family cohesion
- Promote the healthy growth of children and youth with the whole-person development
- Gather social capital, help disadvantaged groups in the district, and build a caring community
Children and youth age 6 to 24 and their family members.
- Growth groups, uniformed groups and multi-face programmes
- Community participation and education programmes
- After school care scheme, tutorial classes & interest classes
- Stationary school social work service Extended school-based programmes
Classes, groups and programmes enrollment fee are listed in our quarterly bulletin.